Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Philippians 1:6

Philippians 1:6 (Amplified Bible)
And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.

Do you ever wonder if you may have gotten off track? You wonder if that "thing" God spoke to your heart years ago isn't there anymore because of something you did or something you didn't do? Well, I'll be honest and raise my hand and say...Yes, that's me. I've moved on from places where God's plan for my life was a bit easier. Up until now, I had not been involved with the church like I used to be. Up until now I had put my voice and my worship on a shelf for no one to hear or see....the worst of all God. I can't tell you why. Maybe out of fear. Maybe out of being out of my comfort zone. But the TRUTH says He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ, developing and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you. The good news is...hold on to your seat...we can't get in the way. My friend, get ahold of that like I am. LIBERTY.....YOU CAN'T GET IN GOD'S WAY!!!!!!!! Be set free! Allow God's love and grace and mercy to penetrate all your insecurities and be set free from your doubts...from your failures...FROM YOURSELF! The Word of God does NOT return void. It's there....whatever He spoke to you is STILL there. He WILL do what He said He will do. Trust Him. Believe Him. Open up your heart. My friend, you are not too far gone. You can't get in His way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD! You are so right and your words are a blessing. I can't wait to see and hear the Choir and Stomp band!

love, julie