Sunday, February 1, 2009

Diary of a Mad Massage Therapist Vol.4

14. Refrain from propositioning your massage therapist! We're not flattered. It's not cute. It's not funny. It actually makes you look like a complete idiot and we're going to tell EVERYONE we know what an ass you are.

What would you do if someone actually said:
"Come on Texas Girl, don't be shy - Make a man out of me - I'm a big tipper"?
(for those of you who do not know...I grew up in Texas)

Well those were the exact words that came out of the mouth of a current client (aka moron!) of mine.

Do men actually believe that all women want to handle their private parts? Do they think that if given the opportunity we would just be honored to 'service' (for a lack of better words) them? If I didn't think I would have lost my job I probably would have punched him in the nether region. I wanted to let him know that he wasn't in the Best Little Whore House in Texas but in a legitimate spa and salon. I wanted to ask him to hold that thought while I went and talked to his wife. Quite honestly, I wanted to chop his dick off. Nonetheless (believe it or not), I kept my cool, ignored his 'offer' and got his ass out of my room as quickly as possible.

So for those of you that think its okay to proposition a massage therapist please refrain. I promise there will be therapists that will not be as nice. (And learn a little of bit of respect while you're at it!)

No comments: