Friday, March 20, 2009

2012....Will You Ever Get Here?

After the "President's" remark about his bowling abilities looking like the "Special Olympics or something" - that is my exact thought. In all fairness I have to admit....I've said things like that a time or two. I've even called people retarded. BUT I'm never going to run for President (as many give a sign of relief).

When will we get someone in office that has some class? When will we get someone in office that truly has a heart for all the American People? When will we get a President in office that cares more about the welfare of our country than picking his bracket for the NCAA?

Am I the only person that feels this way? Of course there are those of you that feel sorry for poor Obama and think .... ' he's a regular guy too you know'.... I hate to point this out but it looks as if I must. If he wanted to be a regular guy he shouldn't have ran for President. If he wanted to be a regular guy he should have continued to be a community organizer. But the fact of the matter is he DID run for President of the United States and is now one of the most powerful people in the world....HE IS NOT A REGULAR GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so tired of hearing people make excuses for him. If thats all he's good for is giving people reason to make up excuses then why in GOD'S NAME DID YOU VOTE FOR HIM?!?!?!?!?! (ummm, yes, I said YOU because I my friend did NOT vote for him - I still have the sign in my yard to prove it!!!) Don't we all have better things to do with our time than make us excuses????

And my last little rant will be this....For those of you that continue to think I'm a bitter b*^%@# - I'm just wondering - what would you have said had President Bush made the same remark???? Do we have a Double Standard for a trillion dollars Alex????

No comments: