Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And We're Off....

Tomorrow my best friend, mom and dad are leaving for a cruise. I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but I'm hoping for a lot of rest, a lot of fun, and maybe some direction from God. After taking a full load of classes this semester I thought I'd be a step closer to knowing what direction I'd like to take. But I don't. Even though I'm on the brink of thirty, sometimes I feel like I'm still that fifth grader in Mrs. Lewis' class. Not really sure of what comes next, but knowing all I have to worry about is now. But I'm not and I'm just wondering, "what next?" If I really thought being a massage therapist completed me I wouldn't be pondering my next step in life, but it doesn't. I know it seems as if I'm constantly wondering what else is out there....and yes I am, but its only because I know I'm capable of so much more than this. So with that said, I'm going to try to take each day as it comes. Hopefully I'll get a renewed sense of self on this trip and a little direction from God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of what you have become...