Tuesday, September 30, 2008

3rd Times A Charm...

OR NOT!

So I've had yet another offer on my house that continues to insult me. I really don't know what people are thinking right now. I'm well aware that we are in an economic crisis right now. I understand that the price of gas continues to rise even though the price per barrel is going down. I'm well aware that most people's credit is down the toilet. But should I really have to pay for all that? Should I really have to pay for everyone else's mistakes? Should I have to bite the bullet just to get out of this hell hole? I'm beginning to wonder if the answer to all those questions is "yes". Just put my head down and nod yes in defeat.

I feel as if I'm inches away from what I've wanted to do my entire life. If I can just get through this Chemistry class with a decent grade (an "A" would be marvelous - but I'd settle for a "B") and get accepted into dental hygiene school I will be well on my way. But for whatever reason this place keeps holding me back. The enemy (devil) keeps putting up road blocks. And to be frank....I'm tired of his SHIT! Yes...I said it. I'm tired of the devil's shit. He has no hold on me. He has no authority over me. He is not my Maker. He is not the Lord of my life. He is not my Salvation. He is not the Victor. He is the devil and he does not win. I'm standing firm....after done all to stand....and continuing to believe that God has the answer right around the corner. God said to ask and you shall receive. I'm asking...and I'm receiving. Please continue to pray with me. I'm pressing on. To the prize.

No comments: