Friday, July 30, 2010

And I Shall Be Called Traveler

After this summer, I have decided that - when I grow up - I want to be a Traveler.  Yes, you heard me right.  I want to be a traveler.  I want to go here and there and everywhere and do it again and again.  This year has started something that I don't believe will ever be completely satisfied - and thus - I won't be satisfied.   I don't believe that I'll be able to sit back and live a normal life of staying home all the time and worrying with things like the grass getting cut or the weeds being pulled or the flowers getting watered.  Maybe I should look into condos?!?!?  I will go and see and do until my heart is content - but it won't be because there will always be something new and exciting to do and see.  (Okay so maybe I'm dreaming - but let me have my little dream.  I don't allow myself to have too many of them!)

I realized that I haven't posted too many pics on here lately of my travels so here are some of my expereinces.  Enjoy (I sure did!)

Wicked - an amazing show

The best Panini I think I've ever put in my mouth!

Times Square

My Lady Liberty

Me about to kick some go cart butt!


Canterbury Race Track - Minnesota
Minnesota - I still can't believe how much I liked it there.



No comments: