Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Feeling Creative


Every once in a while I get the itch to go and take pictures. I wish I could say that one day I'll be a professional. I've dreamed of starting my own postcard and greeting card shop. I've dreamed of traveling the world over and taking the pictures that some people never think about taking. But, I'm no professional.

So, for now I'll stick with the occasional flower in my yard,



the mighty SweetPea sunbathing while chewing on a stick,














the lone tree in the middle of the park,














the sun beams shining through the trees,














the bridge to rest,














walking the straight and narrow,














and the live oak viewing the Biloxi Bay.

1 comment:

Sauc said...

Nice pics, I must say.
I too am a photography entusiast and wish I cud be a professional. But I am stuck in technical institute :( and to backyard photography