Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Christian Birthday to ME!!!

Twenty-two years ago today I asked Jesus to come into my heart. I was at church camp and it was July 4th. The amazing thing was, after service that night we went outside and watched fireworks. It was the angels and God rejoicing I'd like to think...."Another one has accepted Me." Really it's such a honor that God desires our love as desperately as He does. Above all else He just wants us to totally abandon ourselves to Him. It's so simple yet we make it so difficult at times. I don't know why. But today I just wanted to say, Thank you Lord for totally giving Yourself to me. I love you and each day I pray You draw me closer to You. Happy Birthday US.

1 comment:

LindaK said...

I'm so glad that you know the day & time of you Christian bithday. I'm so proud of you & of all the things that a mother could be proud of that one is the best.
I love you
MOm