Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year...Welcome 2009

I don't know about you, but I gladly welcome 2009. This year has been a year of complete ups and downs. But, I have to fill all of you in on a miracle just in time for the New Year. For those of you who have been praying for Lirio, Thank you. She is healed. I found out today that she has been released from the hospital. Right now she is in a neurological rehab dealing with quite a bit of pain, but getting better each day. I am so amazed at the awesomeness (is that even a word?) of God. Here is a girl that was shot in the face and lost brain matter just a few weeks ago and now is able to talk, text, and move around. God is still in the business of doing miracles. What a way to break in the New Year!

So what are you doing tonight? Me, I'll be in bed by 9:30 P.M. Exciting stuff here I tell ya. But here is to the New Year and new opportunities. Cheers!

P.S. By the way, here is my new haircut. Hope you like it!

No comments: