Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Official....

I'm done with classes this semester. I didn't do as well as I would have hoped on all my Chemistry assignments, but I did walk away with an "A". (I know, what was I crying about then?) I can only credit that to the extra credit that was given to us, otherwise I would have made "B".

So now I can rest and enjoy the Christmas season by indulging in the Polar Express around the clock. It has to be the greatest Christmas movie. I know it's not a classic, but the book has been my favorite since elementary school. When I heard there was going to be a Polar Express movie I was more than thrilled, but also nervous that they would ruin the entire thing for me. But alas, Tom Hanks works his brilliant magic and makes everything wonderful.

Children around the world (including my nephew and niece) start watching this movie around the clock around the beginning of November. It takes mad skills to keep a child captivated for that long. And though I consider myself an old soul, the child inside cannot resist the telling of this Polar Express story.

No comments: