Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tiffany Blue

I am currently obsessed with everything Tiffany Blue though I have not added it into my life as of yet.  But have no fear - it draws near.  I've decided to transform my guest bedroom into a Tiffany Blue Box.  I recently purchased a white and black duvet, black candles, a Tiffany Blue (acutally a shade darker) and black lamp.  I'm currently looking for Tiffany Blue sheets.  Accesories will soon follow I'm sure.  My plan is to paint the bedroom walls and floor (yes floor - that ugly carpet is coming up) Tiffany Blue.  I haven't decorated anything in quite some time so I'm completely excited about this endeavor.  I just have to find the right paint color.  Here are some recent pictures that I've fallen head over heals for.  Enjoy!  I know I have.


I am only hoping I can come across a chandelier like this


I want these!


Beyond adorable


A place to call home.


Absolutely Breathtaking


No comments: