Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Will Give You Pearls

Yes, I am now 29, but I failed to tell you of my many blessings. As if it isn't obvious, I've really found a love for photography. I've been told once or twice that I'm rather talented, and maybe I am. But I've decided to pursue this talent however amatuer it is. This birthday I was blessed with many gifts to help me on this journey. I recieve programs and books to help fine tune this talent.
So with that said, I'm going to try to learn all I can. I'm going to try to see our amazing world through a lense, but also try to capture the world and the amazing moments in time to give them to you. With time, practice, and determination I might become something great. Wait and see! The world is my oyster! I will give you pearls.




































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely believe you will give the world pearls. You already have.