Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday

God
Well it is 2:13 a.m. on Sunday morning. I can't sleep - probably due to the fact that I had a very long nap this evening. It felt good though. This is the first weekend I've had off from work in a very long time. But back to it being Sunday. My prayer has been answered. I'll now be off from work on Sundays and Mondays....which means I'll get to attend church. This has been a very long time coming. The past five years I've had to work every Sunday. I haven't been involved in church this entire time. I've prayed fervently, and the Lord has finally answered. I felt I was on the verge. The verge of what, I have no idea. But on the verge. And the past couple of weeks I've just continued to ask God to answer my prayer in whatever way He saw fit. Give me Sundays off at my current job, or please just move me in the direction You want me to be in to have Sundays off. I just need to be in church. I just need a support group. I just need to grow deeper in love with You. So here I am....2:18 a.m. now. Not even close to being sleepy, knowing I need to be in bed so I'll be rested for church, but feeling the need to thank my Lord for answering my prayers. He is faithful. He is overwhelming. And He is always on time. Maybe not our timing....but always on time. Thank you God for hearing my prayer.

No comments: