Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Diary of a Mad Massage Therapist Vol.3

Just a few more rules of spa etiquette. Apparently you people are needing a bit more assistance in knowing how to act in a spa.

9. Do not go get a massage with the smell of sex on you. Yes, you all know what I'm talking about. Do you really think I want to smell that? No I don't. How hard is it to take a shower? Go wash the stank off of ya before you come in my room. Seriously! Maybe I'm a bit jealous. Yes, but at least I'd have the decency to SHOWER before I went to get a massage.

10. Wash your hands after you use the bathroom. Do not expect me to massage your hands after you have wiped your ass. I don't want your urine and feces on my hands. Unless you want it to end up all over your face....take my advice. Wash your hands!

11. Do not come into my room after you have just gone outside and smoked. I don't need my room to reek of an ashtray. I don't rub a cigarette in your face....don't bring your cloud of smoke in my room.

12. All of us spa techs are so grateful for the gratuities you leave us, however if you plan on leaving anything less than $5, please don't bother. Anything less than $5 (and that is pushing it) is more of an insult than a "thank you". What we really want to do is hunt you down and put it back in your hand and say "Apparently you need this more than I do." I know what you're thinking.....this woman is an ungrateful bitch. Maybe so...but its the truth and I'm willing to bet my co-workers would all agree with me (trust me they would....we've all talked about this exact situation more times than we can count!)

No comments: