Sunday, October 5, 2008

Urine Treatment

Massage Therapist: Is there anything I need to be awareful healthwise?

Client: Is that a fever blister on your lip?

Massage Therapist: Ummm...Yes.

Client: Are your hands clean?

Massage Therapist: (No, I haven't washed them for days. WHAT?!?!) Yes ma'am they are.

Client: Well you know I get them too, but they are highly contagious.

Massage Therapist: Well if it'll make you feel better I'll wash my hands AGAIN when I come back in the room.

Okay, let me give you a bit of background on this lady. As I called for her she was just coming from the ladies room. She nearly forgot to wash her hands, but then remembered. Her version of washing her hands is turning on the water, letting her hands run underneath for five seconds (without soap no doubt) and then turns the water off without using a paper towel to touch the handle. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Needless to say I did not massage her hands, although I should have and then given her a face massage and asked her how she liked the new urine treatment.

Did she think I was going kiss her on the lips....either pair? I mean seriously....the entire six years I've been a therapist I have NEVER been asked something so rude. Do these people think I'm their freakin' slave and they can talk to me any way they choose? I don't think so!

I'm hoping that this lady comes across my blog by chance. I hope she sees her stupidity. I hope chokes on her spit as she swallows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is a weirdo. I don't see how you do it Lib.

Liberty Lessard said...

Simple...it's called a mortgage! :o)