Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sleep:

the natural periodic suspension of consciousness during which the powers of the body are restored.

And that is what I did last night. YAY! I slept. I got rest. The powers of my body are restored! HA! That part is funny.

Yesterday I actually ended up "calling out" from work. There was just absolutely no way I could have gone to work. That little disclaimer I put on yesterday's blog would NOT have worked on my behalf had I ended up raking someone over the coals for looking at me wrong, asking me if my hands hurt doing massage, asking me where the lockers were, etc, etc, etc. So I did what anyone else would do. I spent half the day lounging around obsessing over this years Presidential Election and then went out to lunch where my best friend and I were not so thrilled with the food - thus wasting money (Seriously people. Haven't you heard we're in an economic crisis here. The least you could do is offer GOOD food for the money we shell out.) Then went to Books a Mirrion(Million for you little people outside of my world) and bought the new Nicolas Sparks book. Yeah, I'm in love with him. I'll admit it. His wife doesn't know yet so *shhhh*. Then I come home to take a Chemistry test which I completely bombed. And ended the day having a "fight" with my lovely (ex)realtor - the Beauty Queen. Seriously - I think she lost the memo telling her she works for me not the other way around. So all in all. It was a good day!

I pray my "sleep - the natural periodic suspension of consciousness during which the powers of the body are restored" is going to do me some good today. Wish me well on my massaging endeavors.

P.S. I'm thinking of having an affair with Webster too!
(okay for those of you who do not know who "Webster" is, just go to http://www.webster.com/ to find out.

No comments: