Monday, October 6, 2008

HillBilly1303, I Hate You

(Hate is such a strong word....I'll settle for DISLIKE INTENSELY)
Okay so here it goes. I haven't been completely honest with you guys. *Deep Breath*

I'm signed up on an internet dating site. Yes, I'm desperate (but I guess not desperate enough since I'll only sign up for the FREE part). But the fact of the matter is, there is absolutely no chance of me finding someone in the Arm Pit of Hell (aka Biloxi, MS). This place is full of losers and alcoholics and obsessive gamblers that it leaves no room for The Good Man. So you see, I have to resort to internet dating. Actually wait, while I'm being honest....I only sign up to feed my ego. I don't actually respond to these losers. I don't actually "wink" back at them. I just need a little pick me up every once in a while. So I'll log on. See if anyone halfway decent has "winked" or emailed and then go about my day.

Recently I decided I was going to have a bit of fun with myself (yes its either me or my best friend that keeps me entertained....the rest of you really need to kick it up a notch). So I went on True.com (the current dating site) and put the headline "How is it that a woman with no legs and no arms can get a HUSBAND and I can't even get a date?" I thought it was funny....yet insulting (to me no doubt). Nothing against this lady...she seems rather nice. But I'm just wondering how this woman got a wonderful man (not attractive, but really sweet) and I can't even get a date. Now I know I'm no Miss America. I'm no Jessica Simpson or Cat Von D or Eva Mendes or Kate Hudson. I'm just me. I'm normal. A little over weight. But I have a beautiful smile, great eyes, lovely teeth, and killer BOOBS! I mean if anything shouldn't a guy ask me out just to be close to my boobs???

So anyway, this JACKASS decides he is going to take it upon himself to email me. Just for those of you wanting to avoid every jackass possible his handle on True.com is HILLBILLY1303. This idiot doesn't even have a picture of himself. Moving along. So this is what he writes:

"would you like for me to answer your question?because the woman with no legs SETTLED for the man that would have her instead of complaining about him.I am not saying this to be ugly I am just trying to help.You are a very pretty woman so maybe it's your attitude!"

I'm not saying this to be ugly and then BAM...maybe it's your attitude. Listen Jackass with a little penis....have you ever heard of the word Rhetorical? I don't need your insults. I'm on here for the ego boosts only. So go be hateful to someone else.....and go buy some PENIS ENHANCEMENTS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!

*DISCLAIMER*
Due to the rudeness of your comment, Mr. Hillbilly1303, your identity was not hidden in this blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have got to start a book ... julie